Rachel Partamian is a Lebanese-Canadian photographer.
She has a bachelor degree in photography from the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon.
Being a photography trainer and an instructor, she has given courses ranging from Introduction to advanced photography.
In July 2011 she gave a training at the Girl Geek Camp, a summer learning camp for girls between the ages 15 and 19. She also instructed at the Photography Workshops hosted by “FADE-in” in May 2014 and October 2014. Between December 2016/January 2017 she gave a phone photography workshop at “The Migrant Center Beirut”.
Rachel has also volunteered with many organizations such as “The Migrant Community Center” , “Anti-racism movement” organization , “Nasawiya”, the feminist collective , Indy-Act Act Zero waste campaign as well as Indy Act: Draw the Line and Doctors Without Borders .
Rachel has accomplished many workshops and courses such as:
Visual Story Telling Workshop with Jason Eskenazi and Laurence Cornet in 2014 , FotoIstanbul Festival Besiktas-International Festival of Photography in 2014,photography: a Victorian sensation online course accomplishment from National Museums of Scotland in 2015 as well as Get Funded presenting yourself and your work at Concordia university with Linda Rutenberg in 2018,
She has exhibited internationally.
- Solo exhibition “Beirut Haunted” at KbarreCafe in Lyon in May 2007.
- Solo exhibitions “Harmony” at Nasawiya cafe in Lebanon, in May 2012 ,
- “3eib Chou Hal Haki” at Dar Al Mousawir in Lebanon in November 2012.
- “Street Kabita” exhibition at UNESCO in Lebanon in June 2013.
- “Beirut a Walk in Chaos ” projection at FotoIstanbul in Turkey in 2014.
- Solo exhibition “The window Cleaners” at Atellier VisioSfeir, Lyon in October 2017.
- “A place of Love and Loathing” exhibition at Orientalys festival Montreal in August 2018.
- “A place of Love and Loathing” exhibition at Palais des Congrès de Montreal in September 2018.
- “Collective Spring Exhibition” at Santropol cafe in Montreal in 2019.